The KLAVIERgalerie is home to our ‘Classical Arts’ recording studio, where we offer professional recordings for choir, orchestra, ensembles, and solo artists in the acoustically perfect “Kaisersaal” (200 m² concert hall) as well as in the recording room B (28 m²).
The following instruments are available for recordings in the Kaisersaal:
- Steinway & Sons D-274 concert grand piano
- August Förster Super Mondial 275 concert grand piano
- NEUPERT “Handel” harpsichord, 2 manuals, 4 stops
In addition, you can have any instrument from our show room moved to the Kaisersaal for a little extra charge and use it for your recordings.
Recordig room B is eqipped with a smaller FEURICH grand piano.
- AVID Pro Tools HD (digital hard disk recording system)
- Focusrite Clarett 8PreX (mobile recording)
- AVID PRE microphone preamplifier
- TASCAM DM-4800 digital mixer
- Various outboard devices (Focusrite, TC, etc.)
- Plug-ins from Waves, Sonnox (Sony Oxford), SPL, etc.
- Studio Monitor: Klein & Hummel O300 Studio Monitor
- Microphones from Schoeps, Neumann, AKG, Sennheiser, MBHO etc.
For your concert at KLAVIERgalerie, you can book a professional live recording at an excellent price. The complete offer for the package price of EUR 150, – incl. VAT includes:
- Recording of the entire concert
- Cut into individual tracks
- Master CD
The C-Arts Team
Michael Waldegg and Harald Hajek have been a team for 15 years and are happy to offer you their experience and know how. Both have a background in music as well as a degree from the Vienna School of Audio Engineering (SAE). Since 2003, they have produced more than 750 recordings in classical and contemporary music, jazz, pop, and musical.
For more information on the recording studio, please see www.classicalarts.at or write an email to office[at]classicalarts.at